MCA issues update regarding new name reservation service in its News & Important Updates Segment
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (“MCA”) in its ‘News & Important Updates’ segment on its website, with respect to the launch of new name reservation service as stated in the trail, has provided the following information
- With effect from 00:00 hours of 06-01-2018, INC-1 will not be available on the MCA Portal.
- Concerned Stakeholders have been advised to submit INC-1 application till 23:59 hours of 05-01-2018.
- Stakeholders who reserved names using INC-1 have been requested to use SPICe for incorporation immediately. The resubmission of INC-1 has been stated to be allowed till 23:59hours of 11-01-2018.
- INC-7 form is likely to be discontinued with effect from 10.01.2018.
- In case the name reserved using INC-1 is to be used for incorporation through SPICe form, concerned users have been instructed to file the form latest by 17.01.2018. It is requested that SPICe should be filed with due care which has to be completed latest by 24.01.2018.
Stakeholders have been requested to plan accordingly.
Kindly note that we have not been able to locate any official notification regarding these changes.
Source: Ministry of Corporate Affairs