EPFO introduces online filing for e-nomination form through the Member Interface at the Unified EPFO Portal
Employees Provident Fund Organisation has provided for online filling of e-nomination that is compatible with the existing online forms.
The facility is available at the Member Interface at Unified Portal for the members. The Circular gives details of the procedure to be followed by members in filling the form through screenshots.
Additionally the following must be ensured before commencing the process of e-nomination –
- Universal Account Number (UAN) must be activated
- UAN should be linked to verified Aadhar number
- Mobile number must be linked with Aadhar
- Member must upload a photo in the profile
- Aadhar of all family members is mandatory
- To prepare photos of all family members
- Prepare an Aadhar based e-signature
The online e-nomination would allow nominees of the Pension Holder on his/her demise to make online claims using the mobile linked to Aadhar.