PESO launches online module for submitting monthly returns by Ammonium Nitrate Fuel Oil manufacturers mandatorily w.e.f. 1.10.2017
In a notice dated 7th August, 2017 the Petroleum and Explosives Safety Organisation (“PESO”) has announced the launch of an online module to submit daily records on Ammonium Nitrate Fuel Oil (“ANFO”) manufactured by the license holders in Form LE-1 (old form-38) and generate their Monthly return in Form RE-2.
The online submission of monthly returns in Form RE-2 on ANFO manufacturing would be mandatory from 1st October, 2017.
Guidelines to initiate the process of online submission of Monthly Return:
- Login to PESO’s Online Explosives Return System (“ERS”) using existing user ID and password created for LE-3 license meant for explosives accessories.
- Add your ANFO manufacturing LE-1 license (old form-38) Doc Key No. in the user profile screen through “Add Doc Key No.” Menu.
- Using the new menu “RE-2 for ANFO Manufacturing”, add the current month.
- Now you can enter day to day ANFO manufacturing records on daily basis for the month created above. The day to day ANFO manufacturing entry is required to be entered online immediately after manufacturing & use of the ANFO explosive on day to day basis.
- At the end of the month, the monthly return in Form RE-2 (ANFO manufacturing) can be saved and uploaded through “Upload RE-2/RE-7” menu for the online submission of RE-2. There after further entry/correction of ANFO manufacturing in form RE-2 for the uploaded month would not be possible.
- All the above-mentioned facilities are available now in the ERS. The Guideline Document (Tutorial) and stepwise procedure is also made available on the same Login-page for your guidance.
PESO has advised all ANFO manufacturers to avail this facility and start submitting their monthly returns in Form RE-2 online and get themselves acquainted with the new system.