MCA intimates that new settings are required to access Digital Signature Certificate related services of MCA
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (“Ministry”) in its ‘News & Important Updates’ segment on its website, has intimated that new settings are required to be updated in order to access Digital Signature Certificate related services of MCA. The same will be effective from February 03, 2018.
The Ministry further listed the settings details, system requirements and pre-requisites to install the new settings –
System Requirements for Usage of Digital Signature Certificate
- Desktop Browser: Internet Explorer 10+/ Chrome 49+ or Firefox 45+
2. Valid class 2 or class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) obtained from a DSC provider
Pre-requisites for installing Web socket installer.
- Windows 32 / 64 bit OS
- Java 1.6 JRE 1.6.0_38+, Java 1.7, Java 1.8
- Windows: Admin access to install the emSigner component
- Any one of the following ports should be free
Downloading and Installing the Web Socket Installer.
For downloading and installing the Web Socket Installer, perform the steps as mentioned in the below link
Source: Ministry of Corporate Affairs