Haryana Labour Department makes online registration / licensing / renewal etc. compulsory for factories and establishments
The Labour Department, Haryana (“Department”) has issued a Notification on 16th August, 2017 strictly directing that the following services will be delivered to the intended applicant / users through e-services only, and in the manner provided on the Department’s website (https://hrylabour.gov.in) :
- Registration / Licensing / Renewal / Amendment of factories license under Factories Act, 1948 and other interaction.
- Registration / Renewal / Amendment of certificate of Shops and Commercial Establishments under the Punjab Shops and Commercial Establishment Act, 1958 (as applicable to Haryana) and other interaction.
- Registration / Amendment of certificate of establishments under the Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare (RE & CS) Act, 1996 and deposition of cess / cess assessment Orders and appeal thereof under the Building And Other Construction Workers Welfare Cess Act, 1996.
- Approval of Factory Building Plans under the Factories Act, 1948 and Rules framed thereunder.
- Registration and Licensing / Renewal / Amendment of certificate under the Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970.
- Registration / Renewal / Amendment of certificate under the Inter-State Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Act, 1979.
- Registration and Licensing / Renewal / Amendment of certificate under the Motor Transport Workers Act, 1961.
- Inspections of factories, Shop and Commercial Establishments under different labour laws and their compliance of Transparent Inspection Policy.
- Filing of Single Integrated Annual returns by the Management under different labour laws and compilation.
- Filing of Standing Orders and their certification.
- Dissemination of information and management of documents like laws, rules, orders, publications etc.
Further, no offline applications will be received under these services.
Source: Haryana Labour Department