Headquartered in Kolkata, Lexplosion was founded by a team of four ex-GE lawyers with a view to help the corporate legal & compliance fraternity reduce their effort and cost overhead. From its inception in December 2007, Lexplosion has focused on creating new markets by identifying the needs of corporate counsels and compliance officers and re-defining solutions. We have helped a number of Indian organizations lower the total cost of legal and compliance operations by making their processes more efficient and benchmarking them to global best practices. A number of our pioneering initiatives have been borne out of our endeavor to bridge the gap between the long term needs of the customer and the existing solutions in the market.
Business Development Manager/Associate
Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad
Job type —
We are looking to fill open positions for members of our Business Development and Client Solutioning team across Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad and Kolkata. Members will be responsible for assisting in driving the B2B lead generation and overall business development efforts of LegalTech and Regulatory Risk Management products and services of the company. We are looking for candidates with 2-10 years’ experience in B2B sales, with working knowledge of compliance and legal processes, skills in negotiation, problem-solving, handling standard documentation and preparing and analyzing reports. Lawyers, Company Secretaries and/or Chartered Accountants looking to switch to a Business Development role will be preferred.
Key Duties & Responsibilities-
- Sell the Lexplosion value proposition clearly & effectively to potential new clients.
- Ability to identify prospects, engage and convert them to potential clients. May involve cold calling and emailing and following-up for meetings.
- Prepare prospect reports and presentation pitches for potential clients.
- Lead/assist in pitches, presentations and product demos with potential clients.
- Build multi-level relationships within target group functions of potential clients.
- Assist in negotiations.
- Prepare and finalise standard documentation.
- Work with Project/Account Managers to rectify potential issues and ensure high-class client client satisfaction.
- Prepare and analyse pipeline and closure reports.
- Work autonomously and at times remotely.
- Assist in digital marketing when required.
- Preferable (not compulsory) if candidate can write blog posts for the website.
- Legal/CA/CS background highly preferred.
- Graduate with 2-10 years work experience in legal or sales domain.
- Clear understanding of how the in-house legal/compliance and risk teams function and their key pain points
- Ability to work with leadership teams of global organisations and address their techno-legal challenges with innovative solutions
- Strong negotiation skills
- Great client engagement/relationship skills
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance and legal processes
- Must be a team-player
- Must be able to manage pressure and tight deadlines
What we offer –
- Growth and leadership opportunities within the organization
- Work with latest tools and technologies
- Opportunity to be a player in the LegalTech and Regulatory compliance market
- Opportunity to learn and participate in digital marketing and SaaS sales
- Opportunity to work directly with CXO and senior management of the top companies in the country.
- Handsome performance based incentives
Shouvik Mukherji (call between 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Apply method: Email (email@example.com)