West Bengal Labour Department rolls out the Minimum Rates of Wages in Scheduled Employments for the period 1st January, 2019 to 30th June, 2019
The Labour Commissionerate, Government of West Bengal has, in its portal, announced the latest Minimum Rates of Wages for Scheduled Employments in the State for the period 1st January, 2019 to 30th June, 2019.
The latest Minimum Wages rates of Schedules Employments are gradually starting to reflect employment-wise in the West Bengal Labour Department’s website.
We wish to draw your attention to that fact that as on date the minimum rates of wages for the employees employed in Scheduled Employments in the following industries have been announced:
- i)Any establishment in which manufacturing activity as defined under the Factories Act, 1948 in West Bengal is carried out and is not covered under any of the other scheduled employments.
- ii)Automobile Engineering, Repairing, Workshops and Garage
iii) Clinical Nursing Home.
- iv)Confectionary and Sweet Manufacturing.
- v)Construction and Maintenance of Roads or in Building Operations.
- vi)Consumer Co-operative Societies, Primary Agricultural Co-operative Societies, marketing Societies.
vii) Courier Service.
viii) Floor and Wall Tile Manufacturing.
- ix)Hotels and Restaurants.
- x)Rolling of Iron Rods, Plates, Angles, and Rolling Mills.
- xi)Security Services.
xii) Wood Works and Furniture Industry.
Stay tuned to https://wblc.gov.in/synopsys/January/2019 to gradually get a view of Minimum Wage rates of all the Schedule Employments in West Bengal.
Source: Department of Labour, West Bengal