Procedures of filing application with DGFT for obtaining license to export restricted items
Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) has issued Trade Notice 35/2018 dated 25th October, 2018 to facilitate the trade with Standard Operating Procedure(SOP) / documentation / checklist for obtaining export authorisations / license for export of Restricted items under Foreign Trade Policy (FTP) / ITC(HS) Schedule 2 Export Policy 2018 –
- In case ofonline application process:
i ). The Company/ Firm/Individual/Agency shall visit the Home page of DGFT website (www.dgft.gov.in) for making application for export of Restricted items.
ii). User Manual for filing online application for Restricted items is available on the DGFT website.
iii). After filing online application through DGFT web-portal, a copy of the application in prescribed proforma along with the following documents is to be sent through email at firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format in terms of relevant Trade Notice issued by DGFT
(a) ANF-1 (Profile of Exporter & Importer) and ANF-2N (Application form for export license for restricted items);
(b) A copy of purchase order / import order from foreign buyer or contract agreement duly signed and stamped by both the parties (seller/purchaser); and
(c) Proof of payment of application fee (paid through online mode).
iv). ANF (Ayat Niryat Forms) forms are available on the DGFT website under heading captioned ‘Ayat Niryat Forms’.
v). All documents are to be duly authenticated (signed and stamped) by the signatory authority of the Firm.
2. In case ofoffline process:
- In case, the applicant want to submit offline application, physical copy can be submitted at the Facilitation Counter /R&I of DGFT (Hqrs) at Gate No. 2, Udyog Bhavan, New Delhi.
- Fee amounting Rs. 1000/- (irrespective of quantity and FOB value of item) in favour of “DGFT” by way of DD/Pay Order to be submitted alongwith application as prescribed under Appendix 2-K of FTP.
- Rest of the documents will remain same as mentioned at SI. No. (iii) above.
Apart from the aforementioned documents, the certain specific documents as required by concerned Administrative Ministries / Departments listed in the attached Trade Notice for grant of NOC/ recommendation have to be submitted by the applicants along with the online/offline application.
For further details please refer the attached document.