Maharashtra Labour Department lays down the online procedure of License Renewal under Factories Act, using Mahakamgar
Department of Labour, Directorate of Industrial Safety and Health, Maharashtra, has in their official website laid down the detailed procedure for License Renewal under Factories Act, using Mahakamgar.
The process to be followed is listed as follows:
- Log on to the web site www.lms.mahaonline.gov.in
- Click on “Create Employer User Profile”.
- Fill the information and complete the Registration procedure on MAITRI portal.
- Fill the CAF (Common Application Form).
- Select the service provided as Licence Renewal from Directorate of Industrial Safety and Health Department.
- Fill the information and complete Form no.1 and upload the duly signed copy of the same on the portal.
- Upload recent photograph and signature.
- Upload necessary documents- (list below)
- Pay the necessary fees online
- For non- hazardous factory the application of Renewal of licence will be scrutinised by the department and if found alright ,the license will be renewed within seven days.
- For hazardous factory the application of Renewal of licence will be scrutinised by the department and if found ok, the license will be renewed.
- The issue certificate can be downloaded from the same login id.
- The application will be rejected if any incomplete or wrong information is furnished.
- The applicant can apply again within 30 days from the rejection.
Necessary Documents to be submitted for Licence Renewal:
- Old Licence
- Duly signed copy of Form no.1
- Electricity Bill as a proof for installed H.P.
- Proof for Ownership of Premises (Owned/Rented/Leased etc.)
- Proof of Residence of Occupier
- In Case of Public Limited/Private Limited Company:
- A certified copy of MOA, a copy of List of Directors with residential address certified by company secretary.
- copy of Board Resolution nominating one of the Directors as an Occupier certified by the Company Secretary.
- In case of Partnership Firm:
- Partnership Deed with duly Registered from Register of Firms.
- NOC of other partner for accord one partner an Occupier and acceptance of concern partner.
- For Hazardous Factory:
- Process flow chart
- Description of Manufacturing Process
- Details of likely hazards involved and methods to control them
- Material Safety Data Sheets in respect of hazardous chemicals
- Process & Instrumentation Diagram
- Details of Chemical reactions carried out if any.