Job Description: Technical Product Manager
- Product management responsibility for product offerings Legal, Tex and Regulatory space
- Identify product opportunities; Analyze customer needs, market trends and competitive gaps; champion and present opportunities to management for consideration.
- Convert Product needs into user requirements with the appropriate business case, impact analysis, competitive analysis
- Work with engineering, other business units, functional groups and leadership to help define the roadmap and strategic vision for the product.
- Lead as internal product champion; evangelize product vision and direction throughout the organization.
- Will work in concert with the Engineering, Legal, Product Marketing, Sales and Leadership team
- BS in CS/EE or equivalent, with a technical background and formal business training. (MBA preferred)
- 8+ years of related experience.
- Good technical knowledge of various commercial B2B SAAS Products
- Excellent ability to identify, prioritize and clearly articulate market and customer requirements.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, including an ability to lead projects.
- Experience in agile development processes.
- Work closely with key stakeholders, gaining a deep understanding of their goals and requirements
- Author detailed product requirements
- Create Wireframes/ design documents
- Provide content for product collateral and technical white papers
- Contribute to the development of the overall product strategy, product roadmap, and business plan for the solution
- Experience in driving the success mature products, stable products, new and innovative product concepts
- Strong technical background with the ability to quickly develop deep product knowledge and communicate the business requirements to the development team
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven track record of building strong relationships and establishing credibility with customers, prospects, analysts, sales, R&D, and the management team
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science or a related technical discipline
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, B.Sc – Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate, M.Tech – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Salary: Not Disclosed
Location: Kolkata, India
Functional Area: IT Software – Product Development
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Technical Product Manager
Headquartered in Kolkata, Lexplosion was founded by a team of four ex-GE lawyers with a view to help the corporate legal & compliance fraternity reduce their effort and cost overhead. From its inception in December 2007, Lexplosion has focused on creating new markets by identifying the needs of corporate counsels and compliance officers and re-defining solutions. We have helped a number of Indian organizations lower the total cost of legal and compliance operations by making their processes more efficient and benchmarking them to global best practices. A number of our pioneering initiatives have been borne out of our endeavor to bridge the gap between the long term needs of the customer and the existing solutions in the market.
The confidence reposed in Lexplosion by our existing clients has helped us expand our current scale of operations. Our principal delivery center is housed in a state-of-the-art facility in Kolkata’s IT and ITeS hub with best in class infrastructure. Lexplosion’s fast-growing team consists of lawyers from the best law schools in India and abroad and are backed by a Process Innovation Group comprising of resources with Lean and Six Sigma DNA.
Some of the industries* that Lexplosion has been associated with are:
- IT/ ITeS
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Private Equity & Venture Capital