J&K Government makes registration of Manufacturers, Packers and Importers of commodities mandatory through online portal, portal will be available from 1st October, 2018
The Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, J&K Government has through a Government order numbered 201-FCS&CA of 2018 dated September 13, 2018, taken an initiative under the Business Reform Action Plan, 2018 by introducing a list of services which can be availed through an ‘Online-Only’ facility.
The portal will be available from 1st October, 2018.
Manufacturers, Packers and Importers of commodities under the Legal Metrology (Packaged Commodities) Rules, 2011 will have to seek Registration via the online portal and will have to attach the following documents while registering online:
- Treasury Remittance Challan for Rs 500/- under the object head 1475 OGES.
- Permanent Residence Certificate.
- Ownership/ rent deed of the premises.
- Appointment Copies of Employees with photographs.
- Copy of certificate of Trade mark/ monogram, if any.
- Label containing statutory declarations as required under PC Rules, 2011.
- Proof of Power load sanction/Installed.
- Site plan of trading premises.
- Affidavit to the affect that applicant will abide by the provisions of the Act/ Rules.
- Affidavit to the affect that applicant will abide by the provisions of the Act/Rules.
- Documentary proof of the Proprietorship/ Partnership.