E-Way Bill is required for Intra State movement of goods under GST within the State of Jharkhand where the consignment value exceeds Rs. 1 lakh except for certain goods
Commercial Tax Department– Government of Jharkhand has issued Notification No. S.O. No. 66 dated 26th September, 2018 to notify that the e-way Bill in respect of movement of goods originating and terminating within the State of Jharkhand shall be required where the consignment value exceeds Rs. 1,00,000/- (rupees one lakh only) except for following goods:
- Iron and steel
- Sponge iron
- Coal including coke in all its forms
- Motor Parts
- All kinds of edible oil
- Tobacco/Tobacco products, Cigarette, Gutkha and Pan Masala
- Iron Ore
- Ferrous and non-ferrous metal and scrap thereof
- Tiles, Marble and granite
- Timber and timber products
- All types of plywood, block board, flush doors, decorative and laminated sheets
In case the transporter is exempted from carrying e-way bill, they will be required to carry the documents such as tax invoice, delivery challan,bill of supply or bill of entry, as the case may be.
This notification has come in to force from the 28th day of September, 2018.