DGFT provides online filing of applications for obtaining export authorizations of Non SCOMET Restricted items
Director General of Foreign Trade(DGFT) has issued Trade Notice 50/2015-20 dated 18th March, 2019 to provide online filing and processing of applications for obtaining export authorization of Non-SCOMET Restricted items.
Keys points of the Notice are:
- Currently, the applications for export of Non-SCOMET Restricted items are filed in hard copy and thereafter, the consultation with the concerned agencies is also done manually. It has been decided that w.e.f. 19.3.2019 the applications by the exporters will be filed online on E-COM module for Export Authorisations (Non-SCOMET Restricted items). Further, the consultation process with administrative departments will also be online.
- The link for filing online Application for Non SCOMET restricted items are as under:-
Home Page of DGFT website — Services — Online ECOM application — Restricted export item (Non-SCOMET)
- Following documents are required to be uploaded on the portal at the time of making application :
- Copy of Purchase Order(s) of firm(s) involved in the export of the item/product.
- Aayat Niryat Form (ANF)-1 (Applicants Profile).
- Relevant documents as per the Trade Notice No. 35 dated 25.10.2018.
- No hard copy of the application and documents is required to be submitted to DGFT (HQ).
- As a transitional arrangement, applications shall be accepted off-line till 31.03.2019. From 01.04.2019 onwards it is mandatory to apply online only.
- To avoid any delay in grant of export authorizations, it has been decided that w.e.f. 01.04.2019, export authorizations for Restricted items (Non-SCOMET ) shall be issued by the Export Cell, DGFT (Hqrs). The authorizations shall be issued under the signature of FTDO (Non-SCOMET) or any other official designated for the purpose.
- However, issues relating to revalidation and penal action in terms of FTDR Act, if any related to the export authorization, shall continue to be handled by the concerned jurisdictional Regional Authority as usual, in terms of the existing provision in FTP/HBP.
- Further, jurisdictional Regional Authorities will continue to issue export authorizations in those Restricted items (Non-SCOMET) cases, against which permissions have been issued by DGFT(Hqrs) before 31.03.2019.
For further details please refer the attached documents.
Source : Director General of Foreign Trade