Headquartered in Kolkata, Lexplosion was founded by a team of four ex-GE lawyers with a view to help the corporate legal & compliance fraternity reduce their effort and cost overhead. From its inception in December 2007, Lexplosion has focused on creating new markets by identifying the needs of corporate counsels and compliance officers and re-defining solutions. We have helped a number of Indian organizations lower the total cost of legal and compliance operations by making their processes more efficient and benchmarking them to global best practices. A number of our pioneering initiatives have been borne out of our endeavor to bridge the gap between the long term needs of the customer and the existing solutions in the market.
We are looking for candidates with 4-8 years’ experience in Para-Legal roles. Candidates having prior experience in the legal domain are preferred. However, LL.B. is not a mandatory requirement. Candidates having experience in BackOffice Operations would also be given preference. Persons with working knowledge of legal processes, skills in negotiation, problem-solving, handling standard documentation and preparing and analyzing reports would be desirable.
Key Duties & Responsibilities-
- Overall management of the contract repository and CMS (Contract Management System).
- Maintain, file, manage and upload contract documents into CMS tool.
- Assign contracts by creating agreement folders on CMS.
- Assign contracts to respective legal attorneys as indicated.
- Create / update supplier information on CMS as and when required.
- Maintain and update a detailed database of all assignments in a timely manner.
- Interact and engage with legal attorneys.
- Create reports and presentations as instructed.
- Work on time-sensitive CMS admin projects for clients and complete the same within agreed upon SLAs.
- Perform research on CMS as required.
- Send reviewed contract documents for signature through e-signature processes.
- Participate and engage with client over periodic calls.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders in order to complete the assigned tasks.
- Ability to handle high volumes within tight SLAs.
- Maintain records of executed contracts in an organized and systematic manner.
• Min Graduate in Commerce discipline.
• Min 2 years relevant experience in a similar role preferably in a LPO or in any IT Company, but not mandatory.
• Pleasant personality with good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proactive, take initiative and well organized.
• Able to work fast under pressure.
• Mature, eager to learn.
• Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as in a team.
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word and Powerpoint). Working knowledge of any ERP, SAP or similar customised package shall be an added advantage.
• Ability to work with teams of global organisation and address their techno-legal challenges with innovative solutions
• Strong negotiation skills
• Great client engagement/relationship skills
• Must be a team-player
• Must be able to manage pressure and tight deadlines
What we offer –
• Growth and leadership opportunities within the organization
• Work with latest tools and technologies
• Opportunity to be a player in the LegalTech and Regulatory compliance market
Shouvik Mukherji (call between 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Apply method: Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)